Zion Integrated Behavioral Health Services
Crisis Intervention Specialist – Safe Harbor, Woodward, IOWA
Help make a difference in someone’s life!! Night shifts currently available!!
Provide individuals aid served in meeting their social and emotional needs, behavior support, implements programming to enable individuals to achieve long term success.
Crisis Stabilization is intended to be a 5-day service for each family. Were focused on providing family-centered and evidence-based services thru our team.
· Assists individuals in a mental health crisis.
· Accurately administer and document medications according to documented procedures.
· Always maintain safety and sanitary conditions within the facility.
· Complete documentation during each shift according to standards.
· Complete and maintain required trainings.
· Additional duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Must have One of the Below:
– A bachelor’s degree with 30 semester hours or equivalent in a human services field (including, but not limited to, psychology, social work, nursing, education) and a minimum of one year of experience in behavioral or mental health services.
– A law enforcement officer with a minimum of two years of experience in the law enforcement officer’s field.
– An emergency medical technician (EMT) with a minimum of two years of experience in the EMT’s field.
– A family support peer specialist with a minimum of one year of experience in behavioral or mental health services.
– A registered nurse with a minimum of one year of experience in behavioral or mental health services.
Job Type: Full-time * Salary: Based Upon Experience
*Dental insurance*Employee assistance program*Flexible schedule*Health insurance*Life insurance*Paid time off – Sick / Vacation / 40 Hours Personal leave annually*10 Paid Holidays* IPERS Retirement plan*Vision insurance
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit zioniowa.org.