Website Zion Integrated Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health - Substance Abuse - Behavioral Health - Prevention
Crisis Intervention Specialist – Harbor Point, Clarinda, IOWA – OVERNIGHT SHIFT
Crisis Intervention Specialist see to the total spectrum of needs of residents including but not limited to de-escalations, training, coping, assessments, and programming to enable individuals to achieve long term success.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Assists individuals in crisis with the de-escalation process.
· Provides therapeutic services to individuals specific to their needs and illness.
· Assists Care Coordinators with assessments and treatment plans.
· Aid individuals served in meeting their social and emotional needs including assistance with contacting families and friends.
· Provide behavior support to individuals having difficulty so that they can maintain appropriate social interaction with others, and refrain from infringing on their rights.
· Send Resume to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Or call 712-243-2606 ext. 8412 to Inquire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com