Website Zion Integrated Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health - Substance Abuse - Behavioral Health - Prevention
Behavioral Health Clinician – Atlantic Office
Zion Integrated Behavioral Health is looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician in the Atlantic Office.
The Behavioral Health Clinician provides services to individuals, groups, families, and communities to promote a healthy lifestyle for the individual with the goal of an improved healthy community for all stakeholders.
· Provide substance abuse assessments
· Treatment planning and discharge of clients
· Make clinical recommendations
· Follow ASAM criteria and provide individual and group substance abuse therapy.
· Associate degree in Social Work, Human Services, or another related field
Must be able to obtain a T-CADC within 90 days from date of hire and a permanent CADC within one year. (Zion Pays For)
Send Resume to apply to email@example.com
Or call 712-243-2606 ext. 8412 to Inquire.
Do you have an ASSOCIATES DEGREE in Social Work, Human Services, or another related field??
We are looking for you to join our team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org