Behavioral Health Clinician – Atlantic and Greenfield Office’s
Zion Integrated Behavioral Health (formerly Zion Recovery Services) is looking for a Behavioral Health Clinician in the Atlantic and Greenfield offices.
- Provide substance abuse assessments
- Treatment planning and discharge of clients
- Make clinical recommendations
- Follow ASAM criteria and provide individual and group substance abuse therapy.
- Associates Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or another related field
IHH Care Coordinator – Atlantic
The IHH Care Coordinator will maintain a caseload of patients. This individual will be responsible for referring, monitoring, and coordinating services for adults with a chronic mental illness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or another related field
- Experience with care coordination of individuals
- Experience working with individuals with a chronic mental health illness
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills.
Crisis Intervention Specialist – Harbor Point/Clarinda, IA and Safe Harbor/Woodward, IA
Crisis Intervention Specialist see to the total spectrum of needs of residents including but not limited to de-escalations, training, coping, assessments and programming to enable individuals to achieve long term success.
- Assists individuals in crisis with the de-escalation process.
- Provides therapeutic services to individuals specific to their needs and illness.
- Assists Care Coordinators with assessments and treatment plans.
- Provide assistance to individuals served in meeting their social and emotional needs including assistance with contacting families and friends.
- Provide behavior support to individuals having difficulty so that they can maintain appropriate social interaction with others, and refrain from infringing on their rights.
Grant Manager Assistant – Job Type: Part Time/20hrs per week/Temporary
ZION Integrated Behavioral Health Services has a rewarding opportunity for someone looking to join a committed team while working with individuals and families seeking support services in substance use, problem gambling and mental health.
Primary duties include
- care coordination and dispersing of recovery support services.
- Upholds professional conduct and adheres to code of ethics specifically related to confidentiality, professional and ethical standards.
- Understand and support the population being served
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills desired, particularly with Adobe, Excel and Word
- Ability to support agency mission and philosophy along with demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity and health disparities.
- Knowledge of community resources available is a plus
- Minimum qualifications for this position; high school diploma, ability to use independent judgment, strong decision- making skills, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well in a team setting.
ZION Integrated Behavioral Health Services conducts background checks and drug testing prior to employment, E.O.E.